Don’t let our compact size fool you! The sound insulation in the trailer provides a -50Db noise reduction. We’ve recording hundreds of hours of flawless ADR, voice overs and vocals in the most challenging environments!
- Power requirements: 240 volts clean power for the entire trailer including A/C (emergency 110 volt power hookup available excluding A/C)
- EU6500 Honda Whisper generator
- Fujitsu Dual Zone Air Conditioner
- Video, audio and firewire interconnectivity between rooms and the outside
- 5/8” lighting grid in the booth
Audio Software and Hardware
- The control room is equipped with ProTools Version 9 and a Digi 003 controller.
- MKH 50 Sennheiser Shotgun (short)
- Sanken COS-11 lavalier mic
- AudioTechnica 3000 series mic
- Beyerdynamic DT 250 series single cup headphones
ADR Spec Sheet
Audio: 24 bit/48 Khz BWAV
Timecode: TBA (29.97 non drop)
Deliverables: Pro Tools 7.0+ ptf format onto supervisor’s hard drive containing all audio files except guide track.
Notes: ID each take w/character name, cue # and take # in the Pro-Tools session and audio files.
Microphones: MKH 50 Sennheiser Shotgun (short), Audio Technica AT3000 series cardioid condenser, Sanken COS-11 lavalier. If another microphone is preferred, please notify us and we’ll do our best to accommodate your needs.